Learn more about becoming an Agent.
Hear from Evans Network Agents first hand!
In his honor and memory, the Evans Network of Companies is proud to annually present the Albert L. Evans, Sr. Scholarship Program to family members of our Employees and partner Agents.
The Agent Advantage – Providing Our Agents the Opportunity to Grow and Thrive
The Evans Network of Companies’ Intermodal Division has locations in all major East Coast ports and major inland port locations. We have interchange agreements with all major steamship lines and railroads as well as direct contact with importers, exporters, freight forwarders, NVOCC’s and customs brokers.
- Largest outsourced drayage supplier in North America
- Operating under multiple brands, offering each Agent their individual identity, while still being part of the Evans Network
- Diverse network of Agents coordinating over 7,000 Owner Operators, serving all 48 continuous states
- 99% Agent Retention Rate – supported by The Evans Network of Companies’ unique Revenue Acceleration Engine
- The Evans Network of Companies’ base of tenured Agents have consistently achieved growth that outpaces the overall drayage market
- The Evans Network of Companies’ IT platform serves as a key differentiator that provides significant benefits to all stakeholders. We continually invest in IT platforms and capabilities to sustain its competitive advantage and support future growth.
- The Evans Network of Companies provides comprehensive training programs for Agents that detail all aspects of Agency management and operations through Evans University
- The Evans Network of Companies holds regularly, scheduled safety meetings throughout the year
- Agent Networking and Appreciation – each year, The Evans Network of Companies brings its Agents together for 2 reasons: first to say thank you and second, to allow each of our partners the opportunity to develop business relationships and exchange ideas
- Weekly Agent and Driver settlements
- Direct deposit
- Credit & Collections
- The Evans Network of Companies manages the credit risk
- Credit decisions are prompt
- 6,000 active, credit approved Customers
National Account Sales Program
- Strong relationships with major Shippers
- Regionally domiciled professional sales team that works for YOU!
- Targeted marketing support
- Proven revenue acceleration tool for our network of Agents
Billing & Paperwork Processing
- Proprietary web-based billing systems were built with the Agent in mind
- Accurate billing and settlements to Customers and Drivers
- State of the art technology
- Owner Operator Settlements
- Accurate, easy to read weekly settlements
- Industry-leading fuel savings clearly shown each week and YTD to our valuable Owner Operators
- Fuel cards with daily limits for fuel and cash advance
Liability and Cargo Insurance
- The Evans Network of Companies provides a robust auto liability and cargo policy to support your business needs
- Special endorsements are available
Owner Operator Insurances & Optional Coverages
The Evans Network of Companies has excellent programs available for your Owner Operators including:
- Physical Damage
- Occupational / Accidental
- Driver Legal Plan
- Tire Indemnity Plan
- Lease to Buy Programs
- Plate Program
The Evans Network of Companies has state-of-the-art technology available at no cost to you. Features include:
- Online processing – access from any computer
- No special software required
- Electronic document imaging
- eRIGSTM (hand-held device for imaging support)
- In-house EDI support staff
- In-house programming
Safety & Regulatory Compliance
The Evans Network of Companies maintains a “Satisfactory” safety rating with the US DOT. Compliance and regulatory services, including:
- State of the art “dashboard” for processing new drivers and trucks with online tracking
- Quick, accurate onboarding process
- Regularly scheduled safety meetings
Fuel & Mileage Reporting – IFTA
The Evans Network of Companies provides all fuel and road tax compilation and reporting.